Thursday 28 August 2008

I heart photograph

I’ve found another blog to love.
Actually I’ve been visiting for a while and always find it very inspiring if a little odd in places.
I love taking photos and although I’m not brilliant, I don’t think they are all that bad. So every time I visit I Heart Photograph I end up feeling really inspired. The biggest problem is that it always seems to be at work or in the dark evenings when I go, so then can’t do anything about it.
My real favorites are in the Pic of the day, including 6.30, 5.29 and 3.29.

I have to say the best purchase I ever made was my Canon digital camera. I had to buy something as my old camera got wet when I fell in the Amazon River with it round my neck. I love the Canon. It’s small enough to fit in my pocket without being so small that I can’t use it, and its been everywhere with me from holidays to trips in balloons since 2004. I just need to remember to use it more.

No comments: