Saturday 20 September 2008

My Camera


My camera isn’t well.

Its making scrunchy noises when I start it up or turn it off and the lens goes in or out. And it gets really hot when I’ve been using for five minutes. And it doesn’t seem to be focusing properly either - see above (I mean thats kinda cool, but really not what i was aiming for)
All these things suggest to me that the poor thing is ill, if not on its last legs.

I really hope not as I’ve loved it these last 4 years, and we’ve been far together. We walked all round New York together, hand sized and not too heavy. We went on a balloon flight together, to Scotland and Barcelona and all sorts of walks over the English countryside.

But I’m wondering if this is the opportunity to up grade a little. Of course if I do that, I’m gonna have to find out how to use the thing properly, but that might be fun.
No decision yet, but I’ll keep you posted.

No comments: