Wednesday 17 December 2008

Do you like lists?

I love lists.
Give me an old envelope and a pencil and I’m away. It might be about what I want to achieve over the next year, or during my holiday. It might just be all the stuff I’ve still got to do at work or a reminder that I really should have a tidy up, but I love the way they tidy up my thoughts and the look of a list with nice big red ticks through the things I’ve done.
So imagine how cool it is to find a website where you can list stuff and move it round to the correct order, then tick it off when it’s done and write a comment about how you did it for other people to see. This is what 43 Things is and I love it. You can put small things on, along with big things, so I’ve got ‘buy a new camera’ along side ‘see the northern lights’. You can see my list below.
The only thing that would make it even better is if you could have sub lists so I could list related things together.
So, what would go on your list?

No comments: