Sunday 5 April 2009

The Naked Book

I finished my Mindfulness course this week. It was really interesting and I’ve learnt a lot. Now I just have to remember to use what I’ve learnt in my day to day life.


Now I’ve finished the course I’ve got more time to do all the other things I like to do. One of the first things I’ve done is make a new book.
I call it the ‘naked book’ as there really isn’t any sort of cover and no spine (its based on something I saw in a shop a couple of months ago). This one is very rough to see if it would work, so it’s a bit gray. But I think if the card covers were covered in some pretty paper, and if the spine material was again a pretty colour then it wouldn’t look to bad. I was worried about how well the covers would attach – you don’t want them to come off, but they feel pretty secure, so I’m happy with this. I shall have another go, but make it more decorative.

No comments: