Sunday 15 November 2009

Operation Christmas Child part 2

Shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child need to be in on Wednesday.
Due to the kindness of my local Clarkes I have a lovely orange shoe box which I’ve covered with Christmas paper. It is now filled with toy cars, pencils, chalk, a tooth brush and tooth paste and a toy bunny, among other things. Things that a 5-9 year old boy would like, I hope.
So all I have to do now is drop it off a one of the many places that are collecting the boxes and it’ll be on its way to some deserving child.
I hope someone enjoys it.

2 comments:

'im Outdoors said...

If I was 5 to 9 I would like it! Well done love, I can't believe you found the time to do this, its a worthy cause.

Wild Creations said...

Thanks babe, but I've always got the time to shop, even if its not for me. :)