Sunday 1 January 2012

Junk Mail Origami


For Christmas I received ‘Junk Mail Origami’.   A little book full of projects to use up the junk mail that gets shoved through our door.  Once I’d worked out how to read the instructions they were quite simple to follow.  So far my favourite it the Viking’s Helmet that you can see being modelled by Bertie Badger.  I shall have to try it with bigger paper.  The only problem with the book is the part that says what size paper I should be using.  Apparently the projects have been ‘specially formulated to work with paper in the approximate size of 6 1/8 by 2 5/8’, which I thought would be normal junk mail size but it isn’t.  I had to ask ‘im outdoors to work out what that was in millimetres.  So now I just need some more junk mail to work with.

No comments: