Saturday 16 January 2016

UX Blog


Apparently I've been writing this blog for something like 8 years. Over that time I have used it as a way to keep motivated on my creative journey and I have to say I love writing these little posts.
I'm aware though that in recent months my interest in UX Design has been creeping in and while it is a creative endeavour, that's not what this blog is supposed to be about.
So over the Christmas holidays I created a new blog which is linked to my portfolio purely for posts about UX, leaving this one free for the wonderful world of wool, or paper or whatever I happen to be working on this week.
So if you are only here because of the UX or you are interested in reading my thoughts on UX please visit my new UX blog.
Normal service will commence here next week...

No comments: