Friday 3 March 2017

The Knitting and Stitching Show 2017

Last year I attended the Knitting and Stitching Show which is where A mohair bear called Cyril and the Frida's Flower blanket came from.  They were my 2 favourite projects of the year, so you can imagine I was pretty excited to be going again this year.

Woven Star Galaxy by Isobel Currie
There was a good mix of things I saw last year and new things which meant I had a lovely day walking round and looking, but I didn't really see any new projects to excite me.

The Brit and the Great Bear by Paddy Killer
But as I went with a list of stuff I wanted (a must when there is that much stuff to look at - you just get totally overwhelmed) I still found lots of treasure for my massive list of project. Which means I think I'll manage to keep myself busy over the coming year.

There were some amazing prints
Cork material!

Love the detailing on this dress


Part of the Embroiderer's Guild Game of Thrones display


No comments: